Palace built in 1840 - in the Italian Neo-Renaissance style.
The three-story building, covered with a flattened, hipped, mansard roof, has a rectangular plan. The front 9-axis facade has a 3-axis, apparent central avant-corps with a terrace supported by four cast-iron columns. The facades are decorated with rustication, window frames and a crowning frieze with plant decorations. Next to the palace, there is a 13-hectare park with a pond with an island and interesting trees with lots of natural monuments.
Currently, some rooms are used by the library and the social welfare center.