The Ballestrem Palace dates back to the end of the 19th century. The palace and park complex consists of a palace with a chapel, farm buildings, an outbuilding with a stable and a coach house - all in the Dutch neo-Mannerist style with many neo-Gothic additions, and a landscape park surrounding the palace.
The present palace was erected in the years 1882–1885 (in the place of the existing one from 1737), according to the design of the construction master Konstanty Heidenreich from Kopice. The construction of the palace, which was intended as a family residence, was commissioned by Count Franciszek II Ballestrem.
The palace is a three-winged structure and presents the style of Dutch neo-Mannerism and eclectic romanticism. It is a two-story building on the plan of the letter "U", covered with high hip roofs. The roofs of the building are decorated with numerous towers and turrets, spiers, pinnacles and dormers. The facades are made of clinker bricks and are richly decorated with stone details. The whole building is dominated by a four-sided clock tower, covered with a high tent roof in the north-west corner.
A park belonging to the palace with an area of 2.4 ha was established in 1885 on the site of an older garden from the previous century. The park is surrounded by a massive brick fence. Several hundred species of plants have been planted in the park, of which 23 species of shrubs and 40 species of trees (maples, ash, linden and mighty English oak) with a circumference of 5 m have survived to this day. Exotic trees also grow here: Japanese ginkgo, marsh cypress, Canadian pine and several species of magnolia.