Castle ruins

Dodaj do planera
This once magnificent castle was built in the fork of the Łęcza river in 1341. At the beginning of the 15th century, it was taken over by Knights Hospitaller, and in the 17th century remodelled into a Baroque residence. The castle was plundered during World War II, when the Soviet Red Army captured Słońsk. In 1975, it was burned down and today survives only as ruins.
Wyznacz trasę
Newsletter - Zapisz się